Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen Glitch Then Died

I purchased my iPhone 11 pro max new in 2019. Two weeks ago the screen started flickering crazy colors and then suddenly died. The phone was still operating without the screen as messages would still vibrate the device, find my iPhone worked and emergency calls went through, just no dispLay. I ordered a replacement OEM refurbished screen and it also flickered upon installation. After about 15 minutes it stopped and everything looked normal for about 3 hours. I didn’t glue down the screen because I wanted to verify resolution. After 3 hours the screen began flickering again. I have no idea what is causing this and the phone repair shop here in Germany also looked at it and don’t know. Anyone else seen this issue??

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Since you attempted to repair it yourself and used non OEM parts, Apple will not look at or repair your phone

You are on your own.

The only advice we could have offered is have your device checked by Apple Support.

That option is no longer available to you.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen Glitch Then Died

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.