Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being told to continue setting up my new apple12 iPhone. Help

What exactly is the apple support community and who is involved with it

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 1:32 PM

You have currently posted a question in the Apple Support Community. It is a forum, provided and moderated by Apple, that allows Apple product users respond to questions from fellow Apple users in an attempt to talk them through fixing errors they may encounter on their Apple Devices. There are separate forums for most Apple Products.

Read this, Writing an Effective Apple Support Question about preparing your question and then come back with a question meeting that criteria. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 1:32 PM in response to Newtalk12

You have currently posted a question in the Apple Support Community. It is a forum, provided and moderated by Apple, that allows Apple product users respond to questions from fellow Apple users in an attempt to talk them through fixing errors they may encounter on their Apple Devices. There are separate forums for most Apple Products.

Read this, Writing an Effective Apple Support Question about preparing your question and then come back with a question meeting that criteria. 

I am being told to continue setting up my new apple12 iPhone. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.