Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles

I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 11:35 PM

sp.pingz Said:

"MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles: I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx."

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

No. This does not seem normal. You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 13, 2021 11:35 PM in response to sp.pingz

sp.pingz Said:

"MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles: I bought my MacBook Air M1 back in February 2021. Now it shows that my battery maximum capacity is at 93% with cycle count 100. Should I be worried or is this normal rate? Thx."

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

No. This does not seem normal. You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced.

Apple Support Contact Information:

MacBook Air M1 battery max capacity down to 93% after 100 cycles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.