Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download my data analytics logs from settings> privacy> Analytics and improvement. Desperate. Thank you.

I am in desperate need of a solution as to downloading/saving/converting the data analytics logs on my iPhone under settings > privacy. I have been hacked and need to save the logs ASAP. Even though my iCloud is not active, I received a notification that another user has removed my permissions to view them. Drive, Photos and Notes all have locks on them despite not being connected to iCloud. Despite having turned off find my iPhone, it also is working nonetheless. My identity and my entire tech life was lost about a month ago and I been identified by law enforcement as a 'persistent target' due to the illegal and lucrative outcome using my identity has provided. My immediate request is to download the logs but any additional advice to regain control/security over my device, files, and personal information from an extremely sophisticated hacker who uses both malware and the manipulation of built in features, apps to continue the hacking (accessibility, phone, shortcuts, Game Center, App Store, FaceTime, Siri, Bluetooth, Airdrop, CloudKit, WebKit, and other apps and mechanisms to control my account remotely. Waiting for law enforcement and priced out of the specialty firms who are experienced to take my case, I continue to grasp for some help with the hospital logs and securing our data and well being. Thank you. Help.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 12:15 AM

There are no replies.

How can I download my data analytics logs from settings> privacy> Analytics and improvement. Desperate. Thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.