Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help for Activation Lock

I nead help for Activation Loock.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 9:35 AM

Are you the original owner of the phone? If yes, see this --> How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you are not the original owner of the phone, you will need to get the original owners to remove the Activation Lock. If you don't know them or can't reach them, you cannot remove Activation Lock. Apple will not remove activation lock. We cannot help you remove activation lock.

If this is your situation, read this user tip I wrote about buying used iOS devices --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2021 9:35 AM in response to BogdanMatanovic

Are you the original owner of the phone? If yes, see this --> How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

If you are not the original owner of the phone, you will need to get the original owners to remove the Activation Lock. If you don't know them or can't reach them, you cannot remove Activation Lock. Apple will not remove activation lock. We cannot help you remove activation lock.

If this is your situation, read this user tip I wrote about buying used iOS devices --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

I need help for Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.