Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need walk through support to restore my imazing app....snippets of suggestions are not working to restore or reinstall.... cannot load due to IMAZING APPLE INSTALLER error

I need walk through support to restore my imazing app....snippets of suggestions are not working to restore or reinstall.... cannot load due to IMAZING APPLE INSTALLER error

Long waits between contact infor response is maddening.

Need to access info stored in my purchased iMazing2 app

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 3:52 AM

7 replies

Aug 15, 2021 7:35 AM in response to trish241

It would be better if you can please re-post with a screenshot, in order to understand the phenomenon better. Images/pictures speak louder than words. Do not provide any personal credentials, such as email id, apple id, IMEI number, Serial Number, Phone number, Order ID, if you are sharing a map ensure your location is not identifiable. Etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.