Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my all of my notes and they’re supposed to save to iCloud but I can’t find them

I lost my all of my notes and they’re supposed to save to iCloud but I can’t find them, I tried retrieving them from iCloud but there was nothing there, how can I get them back?

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:28 AM

Hi

Notes are a commonly shared sever item, please check your other device for these notes

Make sure notes in on in iCloud settings

Also other accounts such as gmail, outlook, and yahoo can be responsible for syncing your notes even from the notes app

they may disappear if you removed an email account linked to them or you need to update the password in settings, in both cases add back the account or update the password

you can also go to settings> mail>accounts and make sure the switch is on for notes to sync with all accounts your have

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 5:28 AM in response to cerina97

Hi

Notes are a commonly shared sever item, please check your other device for these notes

Make sure notes in on in iCloud settings

Also other accounts such as gmail, outlook, and yahoo can be responsible for syncing your notes even from the notes app

they may disappear if you removed an email account linked to them or you need to update the password in settings, in both cases add back the account or update the password

you can also go to settings> mail>accounts and make sure the switch is on for notes to sync with all accounts your have

I lost my all of my notes and they’re supposed to save to iCloud but I can’t find them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.