Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove card information from my iPhone

ahm, i had problem to my phone, like I don’t know how to delete my card there cuz I didn’t use the card for so long, i tried to delete but it say there an active subcription that atleast one active or something like that. But I already try it but nothinh working.. so i wanted to delete my card there, like a debit visa card. Please help me.. thanks. Its giving me headache that’s why cuz I don’t know how..

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:40 AM

Start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact the iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 5:40 AM in response to joyonie10

Start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact the iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

How to remove card information from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.