Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix “Your organization’s data cannot be posted here”?

My phone recently started preventing me from pasting data from any app to any other app with the “Your organization’s data…” message when I paste. How can I fix this?

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 7:49 AM

5 replies

Aug 15, 2021 7:51 AM in response to ltcolkep

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Aug 15, 2021 8:00 AM in response to ltcolkep

Microsoft Outlook for iOS can be configured to block pasting text to other apps, and that’s the resulting error message when attempting to paste that Outlook data.

This setting is configurable by what Microsoft calls the Intune administrator and an installed setting on your iPhone.

Usual unofficial workaround is to take and use screen shots, until those too are blocked. Or traced back.

Contact whoever is managing your iPhone.

Aug 15, 2021 9:39 AM in response to ltcolkep

Where’d that copy of Outlook (presumably that’s what is generating this error) arrive from?

Are you possibly connected to a corporate or organization’s mail server and internal network via that Outlook client?

(The combination of the presence of that app and your familiarity with this area still gets me leaning toward a configuration issue with a centrally-managed IT service involved.)

If this is your Outlook client purchase and not tied to some organization’s internal mail, check with Microsoft support.

How to fix “Your organization’s data cannot be posted here”?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.