You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple trade in multiple devices

Can I trade in more than one device for a single purchase?

I have 2 macs i'd like to trade in to get a mac mini, but in the store page i can add only 1 device for the exchange; i can't find any button to add another device. How should i proceed?

Thanks

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:32 PM

I believe Apple does not provide you with a mechanism to trade-in more than a single device when purchasing at the online Apple Store. However, you may find you still have two options to try:

1. Contact Apple Sales directly and ask.
  2. Visit your local Apple Store and see what they say. (You could call ahead, of course.)
5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 15, 2021 5:32 PM in response to fabriziofromtorino

I believe Apple does not provide you with a mechanism to trade-in more than a single device when purchasing at the online Apple Store. However, you may find you still have two options to try:

1. Contact Apple Sales directly and ask.
  2. Visit your local Apple Store and see what they say. (You could call ahead, of course.)

Aug 15, 2021 1:24 PM in response to Rudegar

Thanks for your response Rudegar!

I'm sorry, but i'm not sure to understand what you mean; i wanted to trade 2 macs to buy a new mac. It's all apple products. And yes i checked the trade-in page, but it doesn't say how to actually go in the page and specify multiple macs, as far as i can see i can add only 1 per purchase in the page where i try to customize the mac, hence my doubt.

apple trade in multiple devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.