Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit card

I want to remove my credit card from my Apple ID but it says that I can not cause there are some online subscription that needs to be paid but I don’t know which subscription is this. Where can I see this so I can later remove my card

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 11:33 AM

You can manage your app subscriptions by going to the Settings app, tapping your name, then tapping Subscriptions. If you're viewing this on your iPhone or iPad, you can also tap this link.

If this subscriptions menu says that your subscription is canceled, you won't be charged again. You will still be able to use the features of this subscription until the renewal date comes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 11:33 AM in response to Ioannara

You can manage your app subscriptions by going to the Settings app, tapping your name, then tapping Subscriptions. If you're viewing this on your iPhone or iPad, you can also tap this link.

If this subscriptions menu says that your subscription is canceled, you won't be charged again. You will still be able to use the features of this subscription until the renewal date comes.

Credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.