Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want check my AirPods original or fake

I want to know about my AirPods original or fake

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 12:04 PM

The support article you came here from provides you with the steps to find the serial number for these AirPods. You can then enter them here to find out: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

If you purchased them directly from either Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, chances are they are genuine. If not, then chances are they could be fakes ... especially if you got them "at a great deal."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 12:04 PM in response to Firojhossainnirob

The support article you came here from provides you with the steps to find the serial number for these AirPods. You can then enter them here to find out: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

If you purchased them directly from either Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller, chances are they are genuine. If not, then chances are they could be fakes ... especially if you got them "at a great deal."

I want check my AirPods original or fake

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.