Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop Facetime on iPad from listing all numbers called on iPhone including voice calls?

This continues to be an annoying bug in iOS. I have turned off “Calls from iPhone” in Facetime settings. But it still provides an endless list of voice calls I placed on my iPhone.

APPLE: PLEASE ADDRESS THIS RECURRING iOS BUG!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 6:03 PM

That is not a bug. It is a feature and part of Handoff between your iPhone and FaceTime (and other apps). You can sign out of FaceTime on your iPad and that will prevent it OR you can uncheck Handoff on your iPad and that will stop it. The downside to that is that some key handoff features will also cease to work.

I do, however, like your idea to have the ability to turn the call log history off on the iPad. if you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 6:03 PM in response to pjstarich

That is not a bug. It is a feature and part of Handoff between your iPhone and FaceTime (and other apps). You can sign out of FaceTime on your iPad and that will prevent it OR you can uncheck Handoff on your iPad and that will stop it. The downside to that is that some key handoff features will also cease to work.

I do, however, like your idea to have the ability to turn the call log history off on the iPad. if you want to suggest this feature to Apple then please leave feedback here ➔ Product Feedback - Apple

Axel F.

How to stop Facetime on iPad from listing all numbers called on iPhone including voice calls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.