Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID login trouble

I’m having trouble logging into my Apple ID fully. It’s logged in on my setting but not fully? It’s the part of update Apple ID settings. Every time I type in my password it just loads and then the loading Icon disappears and it does nothing. What do I do?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 5:50 PM in response to leelee241

Some things you can try. Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.     -

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      *

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.   *

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.     *

Aug 15, 2021 5:58 PM in response to leelee241

If you can backup to iCloud. Then erase all content and settings. When it starts and ask you for your Apple ID choose the option for "I forgot my Password", and set a new password.

Apple ID login trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.