Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a I Phone 11 And recently tried to charge it in my car the charging port is much larger than the end of the charging attachment that came with the phone is there an attachment I need to make this work

With the charging cord that came with the phone when I try to plug it into my car port the end on the end of the side that goes into the vehicle is much smaller than the charging port I have in my car is there some type type of attachment I need an order to make this work

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 6:32 PM

The following cable (USB) instead of the one that your iPhone came with (USB-C) will work: https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MXLY2AM/A/lightning-to-usb-cable-1-m

1 reply

I have a I Phone 11 And recently tried to charge it in my car the charging port is much larger than the end of the charging attachment that came with the phone is there an attachment I need to make this work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.