Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I connect my phone to my tv

Connect my tv to my iphone

PHILIPS4KTV,

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 10:40 PM

Is you TV AirPlay compatible? If YES then you can AirPlay content to your TV when your iPhone and your TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi Network. More information on AirPlay here ➔ Use Airplay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone.

If your TV is not AirPlay compatible but has a HDMI port then you can purchase an adapter which will convert your lightning port to a HDMI port. One example of such an adapter is here ➔ Lightning to HDMI adapter - Apple.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2021 10:40 PM in response to mersades112

Is you TV AirPlay compatible? If YES then you can AirPlay content to your TV when your iPhone and your TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi Network. More information on AirPlay here ➔ Use Airplay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone.

If your TV is not AirPlay compatible but has a HDMI port then you can purchase an adapter which will convert your lightning port to a HDMI port. One example of such an adapter is here ➔ Lightning to HDMI adapter - Apple.

Axel F.

How do I connect my phone to my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.