Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my phone

Can I turn on “find my phone” for my iPhone 12 Pro with my iPad? I lost my phone and was trying to locate it.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 1:55 AM

Sorry no, if you didn't enable "Find My" in advance on your iPhone.

In addition to this, if your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you can't see your device's location from another iOS device or iCloud.com/find on a web browser.

See this support article:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

GIulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 1:55 AM in response to 2b1a04d

Sorry no, if you didn't enable "Find My" in advance on your iPhone.

In addition to this, if your device is powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple, you can't see your device's location from another iOS device or iCloud.com/find on a web browser.

See this support article:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards

GIulio

Find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.