Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memos

Hello,

I am switching laptop (windows) and therefore I want to connect my iphone to my new laptop. However I dont want my voice memos to be deleted when syncing to the new itunes. The previews time i did that all of my voice memos were deleted.

Does anyone know how am I supposed to do that?

Thank you

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 11:45 AM

See Move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Community. If all of your voice memos have been synced into the computer and you move the whole library as a unit then you should have them on the new one. It maybe that recent changes mean voice memos sync to the cloud rather than the library. Check in iCloud Drive to see what you have and make any additional backups you might need.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 11:45 AM in response to Annathf

See Move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Community. If all of your voice memos have been synced into the computer and you move the whole library as a unit then you should have them on the new one. It maybe that recent changes mean voice memos sync to the cloud rather than the library. Check in iCloud Drive to see what you have and make any additional backups you might need.

tt2

Voice memos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.