Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Payment Declined

For some reason, every single time I tried to pay for my things at Dollar Tree, the apple pay payment declined. I have enough money in my account, the card is set up, and I don't understand why it wasn't going through. How am I supposed to make it go through? It doesn't decline for anything else and my bank works with Apple Pay, and so did the store. What am I supposed to do? It declined at least 5 times too. Help please

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 3:31 PM

Hello again:) I would also suggest this info posted by Jonathan UK:

You may wish to report each of your failed payment attempts to Apple here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

The feedback form enables you to report issues with specific merchants, transactions and payment cards.

If you contact your bank, they may be able to advise whether the payment attempts reached their system and, if so, why they were declined.

*I hope this helps*

~Katana-San~

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 3:31 PM in response to denny170

Hello again:) I would also suggest this info posted by Jonathan UK:

You may wish to report each of your failed payment attempts to Apple here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

The feedback form enables you to report issues with specific merchants, transactions and payment cards.

If you contact your bank, they may be able to advise whether the payment attempts reached their system and, if so, why they were declined.

*I hope this helps*

~Katana-San~

Aug 16, 2021 3:25 PM in response to denny170

Hello:) Take a look at this excellent info that was posted prior by Eric Root:

You can fix it by updating it or adding a new payment method.

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article. 

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

Possible fixes.   Fix ‘Your Payment Method Was Declined’ Error In App Store

Payment method declined in iTunes or the App Store

~Katana-San~

Apple Pay Payment Declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.