Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do iPhone 11 support to NFC?

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the application of the public transport company in my country via AppStore. The balance is being loaded with the NFC-enabled phone because it is a card system. I was doing NFC reading on my old Android phone, but I couldn't manage to activate NFC on the iPhone 11 device or upload balance in the app no matter what I did. Does iPhone 11 support NFC?

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 9:07 PM

iOS 14 - Features - Apple

The text below is in reference to NFC in iOS 14:

"Supported automatically on iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Supported after turning on NFC scan mode from Control Center on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X."

1 reply

Do iPhone 11 support to NFC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.