Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone from ATT. Set up instructions

I am getting a new iPhone 11 from ATT tomorrow. I seems like all of the set-up will be done by ATT and not Apple. Will I login to my same "AppleID" and then have all the info transferred to the new phone?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 5:11 PM

That is correct. AT&T should provide you with this phone already enabled to the AT&T cellular network. It also should boot up in the initial setup screen (aka, "Hello"). From there you have a few options on how to complete the set up for your Apple ID & previous phone's data.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 5:11 PM in response to DrFR3

That is correct. AT&T should provide you with this phone already enabled to the AT&T cellular network. It also should boot up in the initial setup screen (aka, "Hello"). From there you have a few options on how to complete the set up for your Apple ID & previous phone's data.

Ref:

New iPhone from ATT. Set up instructions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.