Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone what can I do to find it?

I lost my phone what can I do so the person that has it, do not unlock my phone. And how ca I find it.

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 8:17 PM

Click on this link for general information about what to do If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

Click on this link to read how to Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 8:17 PM in response to Adriatorres209

Click on this link for general information about what to do If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

Click on this link to read how to Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

The chances of locating a device depend upon which features you selected in:

Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

I lost my phone what can I do to find it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.