Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade my old Mac in for a new one in a new country

I currently live in South Korea, and I would like to trade my Mac in for a new Mac or iPhone. However, I am moving back to the United States and do not want to carry the MAC. So, I was wondering if I could trade my Mac book in South Korea, and purchase a new Mac or iPhone in the United States.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 9:07 PM

shauna-kaye96 Said:

"Can I trade my old Mac in for a new one in a new country: I currently live in South Korea, and I would like to trade my Mac in for a new Mac or iPhone. However, I am moving back to the United States and do not want to carry the MAC. So, I was wondering if I could trade my Mac book in South Korea, and purchase a new Mac or iPhone in the United States."

-------

Contact Apple Support:

I don't see why not. a Mac is a Mac. It is just a device. But, Apple would ultimately have the answer. So, contact Apple Support, asking what your options are.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 9:07 PM in response to shauna-kaye96

shauna-kaye96 Said:

"Can I trade my old Mac in for a new one in a new country: I currently live in South Korea, and I would like to trade my Mac in for a new Mac or iPhone. However, I am moving back to the United States and do not want to carry the MAC. So, I was wondering if I could trade my Mac book in South Korea, and purchase a new Mac or iPhone in the United States."

-------

Contact Apple Support:

I don't see why not. a Mac is a Mac. It is just a device. But, Apple would ultimately have the answer. So, contact Apple Support, asking what your options are.

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Can I trade my old Mac in for a new one in a new country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.