Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hey, when I double click to open mail the screen won't open up but it says it is open and won't let me quick the page, even though the page isn't open

mail won't open

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 11:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 11:22 PM

From the   Apple Menu Try Force Quit Or

Restart or Shut Down and you don’t want app windows that are open to reopen when your Mac restarts, so deselect “Reopen windows when logging back in.”

See: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac - Apple Support and How to force an app to quit on your Mac - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 11:22 PM in response to yisel161

From the   Apple Menu Try Force Quit Or

Restart or Shut Down and you don’t want app windows that are open to reopen when your Mac restarts, so deselect “Reopen windows when logging back in.”

See: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac - Apple Support and How to force an app to quit on your Mac - Apple Support

hey, when I double click to open mail the screen won't open up but it says it is open and won't let me quick the page, even though the page isn't open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.