Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Linkedin access issue

Hello i cannot access my linkedin account because of some issues with the browser update. I have updated everything and still got that problem

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 10:47 AM

Are you using Safari as your browser? What issues are you having with the browser? Error message(s)?

Try another browser as a test.

Firefox        10.9 or higher.     

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher.    

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8.     

Waterfox          10.8 or higher.    

If running Big Sur or Catalina, you can also try Safari Technology Preview. Go to Safari/Preferences/Advanced and check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Go to the Develop menu and select Get Safari Technology Preview. Open from the Applications folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 10:47 AM in response to kalina85

Are you using Safari as your browser? What issues are you having with the browser? Error message(s)?

Try another browser as a test.

Firefox        10.9 or higher.     

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher.    

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8.     

Waterfox          10.8 or higher.    

If running Big Sur or Catalina, you can also try Safari Technology Preview. Go to Safari/Preferences/Advanced and check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Go to the Develop menu and select Get Safari Technology Preview. Open from the Applications folder.

Linkedin access issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.