Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have problem with my iCloud account

I do not understand how can I view my information in icloud , and where to enter this code

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 5:26 AM

Hey vania72,

It appears that you're having a problem signing into iCloud on your iPhone. You're wondering where to enter the two-factor authentication code, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support -- This article explains how two-factor authentication works.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support -- We see that you did receive a code. When you tap "Ok", it should provide another field to enter it. 

We need to request removal of the screenshots as they contain personal information (i.e. your Apple ID). If the above articles don't resolve this issue, please provide more detail of the issue you're having.

Let us know how that goes.

All the best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 5:26 AM in response to vania72

Hey vania72,

It appears that you're having a problem signing into iCloud on your iPhone. You're wondering where to enter the two-factor authentication code, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support -- This article explains how two-factor authentication works.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support -- We see that you did receive a code. When you tap "Ok", it should provide another field to enter it. 

We need to request removal of the screenshots as they contain personal information (i.e. your Apple ID). If the above articles don't resolve this issue, please provide more detail of the issue you're having.

Let us know how that goes.

All the best.

Aug 18, 2021 10:53 AM in response to vania72

Thanks for following up with that information. It's helpful. Since you apparently have restrictions set to keep your Apple ID secure, review the information in this article: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support -- In order to allow changes to your Apple ID, you'll need to go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions (enter your Screen Time Passcode), then scroll down to Account Changes and set that to Allow. Then return to where you are provided the two-actor authentication code. You should be provided a screen where you can enter that code now.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

Take care.

I have problem with my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.