Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find my iPhone when its turned off?

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 10:09 AM

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

It's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on). When your device is connected to the Internet, you can see the remaining battery in the upper-right corner of the information pane.

Your Find My compatible device isn't connected to a known Wi-Fi or data network. Wait a few minutes and try again.

In a nutshell, if it is turned off you can't except by looking for it the old fashioned way or hoping it hasn't moved since it was last turned on and connected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 10:09 AM in response to Melissaflores20

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

It's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours passed since the last location was sent to Apple (if Send Last Location is turned on). When your device is connected to the Internet, you can see the remaining battery in the upper-right corner of the information pane.

Your Find My compatible device isn't connected to a known Wi-Fi or data network. Wait a few minutes and try again.

In a nutshell, if it is turned off you can't except by looking for it the old fashioned way or hoping it hasn't moved since it was last turned on and connected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.