Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to iTunes on Mac

iTunes on my Mac will not let me log in.

My Apple ID and password work for all other logins

I don't make any purchases using any Apple apps as I'm still new to Apple

I've checked system availability and used page HT201400 and this doesn't fix the issue.

Does anyone have any other ideas besides changing my password or contacting Apple Support?

Thanks for your help!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 7:11 AM

NEVERMIND! ...I used the article below I found doing a search... this fixed the problem.

"Hi zuzana224,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue logging into iTunes on your Mac, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

Are you using the same Apple ID for iTunes that you're using for iCloud?

Are you able to log in to the App Store?

Close the iTunes app, restart your Mac, then try again.

If you are still seeing the same error, check the steps here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can log into all the other services which you use with your Apple ID, but not iTunes, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Reply Helpful (2) Thread reply - more options "

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 7:11 AM in response to NatoBlues

NEVERMIND! ...I used the article below I found doing a search... this fixed the problem.

"Hi zuzana224,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you're having an issue logging into iTunes on your Mac, and I'd like to do what I can to help.

Are you using the same Apple ID for iTunes that you're using for iCloud?

Are you able to log in to the App Store?

Close the iTunes app, restart your Mac, then try again.

If you are still seeing the same error, check the steps here: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can log into all the other services which you use with your Apple ID, but not iTunes, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Reply Helpful (2) Thread reply - more options "

Can't login to iTunes on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.