Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

text app for windows 10 and iphone

I was recently convinced to get an i-phone, bad mistake on my part as I am not a computer person very complicated lot harder to use than android.

I have a windows 10 laptop and this SE I-Phone.

Is there an app for texting that will work on both and sync between them?

I had no trouble setting up windows 10 and the android phone

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 8:17 AM

1 reply

Aug 18, 2021 7:26 AM in response to farmbroker

Hey there farmbroker,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’d like to know how to get the messages on your iPhone to appear on your Windows 10 PC. There is no app or supported service that does this at this time. You can forward full conversations to your email so you can view them on your PC. Take a look at this article for info on doing this:

How to forward SMS/MMS text messages from your iPhone to your iPad, iPod touch or Mac

As far as Photos, Mail, and Calendar events, you can use iCloud for Windows as seen here:

Set up iCloud on your Windows PC

You’re welcome to leave feedback about changes you’d like to see to iCloud for Windows, like suggesting a text syncing service, here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Take care.

text app for windows 10 and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.