Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store

I keep getting a message popping up saying that my iPhone has been disabled from the App Store and iTunes. It won’t let me download a new app or update any of my current ones. How can I fix this? Thanks. I already tried updating my payment method but it won’t let me because it says it is disabled and I have turned the phone off and back on.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 5:16 PM

According to "If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support:"

"Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 5:16 PM in response to Ashleymyers11

According to "If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support:"

"Contact Apple Support for help.

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help."

App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.