Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don’t the Memoji have dimples for a choice?

why don’t the Memoji have dimples as a choice? It’s a huge feature on my face. Can those be made?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 5:49 PM

14 replies

Aug 17, 2021 5:59 PM in response to DeliaBlick

This forum is user to user only. No one from Apple is here, so "Why" questions can't be answered. We have no input to Apple, nor any knowledge of Apple design decisions.

Have to say, you're the first post I've seen about wanting dimples in Memoji as a character trait. I'm sure there are others not covered as well.

But since this seems to be important to you, feel free to let Apple know by providing feedback to them via this link --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Aug 18, 2021 11:47 AM in response to frazzm737

Memoji's are Apple designed. There not so specific that they capture every detail of ourselves, but we can choose certain criteria, such as glasses, hair color, facial hair, head shape, eyes, etc. The OP here wants dimples. I doubt that would come to be as it's maybe getting a bit too specific. It's really more a caricature of us.

Here's mine and it's close, kind of:

Why don’t the Memoji have dimples for a choice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.