Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change region

I can’t change my country/region in apple store. I want to change my country in apple store settings but its shows “You cannot change the store front information for your account at this time”. Please help me for fix this problem so i can change my country for apple store purchase.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 8:15 PM

shahzaib cv Said:

"Change region: I can’t change my country/region in apple store. I want to change my country in apple store settings but its shows “You cannot change the store front information for your account at this time”. Please help me for fix this problem so i can change my country for apple store purchase."

-------

What to Do:

A. Zero-Out your Balance:

You need to zero-out you balance. So, either purchase something that is more money than what is in your Apple Account, or contact Apple Support, asking them to zero it out. Once zeroed out, you will be able to change your location.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

and..

B. Repurchase Everything:

Note that once in a new country/region, you cannot view any of you previous purchases; they must be repurchased. This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer/Studio.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2021 8:15 PM in response to shahzaib229

shahzaib cv Said:

"Change region: I can’t change my country/region in apple store. I want to change my country in apple store settings but its shows “You cannot change the store front information for your account at this time”. Please help me for fix this problem so i can change my country for apple store purchase."

-------

What to Do:

A. Zero-Out your Balance:

You need to zero-out you balance. So, either purchase something that is more money than what is in your Apple Account, or contact Apple Support, asking them to zero it out. Once zeroed out, you will be able to change your location.

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

and..

B. Repurchase Everything:

Note that once in a new country/region, you cannot view any of you previous purchases; they must be repurchased. This all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer/Studio.

Aug 17, 2021 9:15 PM in response to shahzaib229

shahzaib cv Said:

"Change region: I have zero balance but still I can’t change my region"

-------

Contact Apple Support

You now need to contact Apple Support. They will see what is nonage on, and will run you through the fix. If needed, ask the App Rep if you can perform a screensharing session with them, to show them exactly what it occurring.

Change region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.