Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch app

Recently purchased an apple watch 6. I had previously had an apple watch 3 however broke it, and subsequently "removed " the app from my phone (11) I now want to put the app back on my phone, however, when i go to app store, it just says "open", so i do that and can see everything ok. However once i close that on my phone, if i go to look for the app it is nowhere to be seen. I have read a few of the articles on here, but none of them seem to work. Short of resetting my phone, which I'm not keen on, i don't know what to do. Please help!!!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 12:49 AM

Swipe left on your Home screen until you reach the last Home screen. Then swipe left one more time to invoke the App Library. Find the Watch app in the library. Press & hold the Watch app's icon and then select to add it to your Home screen.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 12:49 AM in response to Dave29863

Swipe left on your Home screen until you reach the last Home screen. Then swipe left one more time to invoke the App Library. Find the Watch app in the library. Press & hold the Watch app's icon and then select to add it to your Home screen.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

apple watch app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.