Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canceled one subscription to switch to another

Hi! I recently joined LinkedIN premium for the one month free trial. I canceled it but it doesnt show the free month ends until August 29th. I recently took a new job and I trying to sign up for LinkedIn Navigator with my employee. It wont let me do it because it says my subscription goes through my apple account, which is true bc I purchased the free membership via my phone. How do I sign up for LinkedIn Navigator through my laptop so I can use it for work?

Thanks!

Susan A.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 7:37 AM

Please do not post your email address and phone number in a pubic forum where anyone can see it unless you want tons of spam and cam calls and emails. It is not needed. The moderators will remove them shortly for your safety.

If you need to terminate the free trial immediately, you will need to contact Apple Support directly and request the termination.

Click here-> contact Apple Support

Otherwise, the Free trial will continue until it's set to end / renew.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 7:37 AM in response to Shecatse

Please do not post your email address and phone number in a pubic forum where anyone can see it unless you want tons of spam and cam calls and emails. It is not needed. The moderators will remove them shortly for your safety.

If you need to terminate the free trial immediately, you will need to contact Apple Support directly and request the termination.

Click here-> contact Apple Support

Otherwise, the Free trial will continue until it's set to end / renew.

Canceled one subscription to switch to another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.