You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I change the icloud.com email address in settings

How can I change the icloud email address on my icloud account. The email address showing in mail is my sons, but there is no option for me to change it in icloud settings.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 2:27 AM

Sign out Apple ID from iPhone ( it depends which mail address is signed in , if the Apple ID address is of your son see the article Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And in empty fields enter you already created Apple ID in the past Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then , add your mail account in the iPhone Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note : there is no option for changing mail account in which a web mail address is signed in .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 19, 2021 2:27 AM in response to sonnyfoo

Sign out Apple ID from iPhone ( it depends which mail address is signed in , if the Apple ID address is of your son see the article Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

And in empty fields enter you already created Apple ID in the past Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then , add your mail account in the iPhone Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note : there is no option for changing mail account in which a web mail address is signed in .

how can I change the icloud.com email address in settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.