Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I charged $9.99 every month? What is this for and how do I cancel it?

Stop auto charges

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 3:34 PM

If it is a subscription, see: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Also be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 3:34 PM in response to Wdfitz

If it is a subscription, see: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If it is for upgraded iCloud storage, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Also be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Why am I charged $9.99 every month? What is this for and how do I cancel it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.