Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification

I’m trying to verify my account and it keeps saying verification failed

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2021 8:54 PM

Applepayverification Said:

"Verification: I’m trying to verify my account and it keeps saying verification failed"

-------

Three Things:

A. Basic Troubleshooting:

Go Here: If you can't Connect or Sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

B. Try Updating your Devices:

Go Here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

If of no Success...

C. Call Apple Support:

For Account Assistance, contact Apple Support. We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum.  Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. Tip: Avoid mentioning about needed account assistance, as you may be told to do this online. So, say that you need assistance with something else, such as "tapping my device is not working"

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2021 8:54 PM in response to Applepayverification

Applepayverification Said:

"Verification: I’m trying to verify my account and it keeps saying verification failed"

-------

Three Things:

A. Basic Troubleshooting:

Go Here: If you can't Connect or Sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

B. Try Updating your Devices:

Go Here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

If of no Success...

C. Call Apple Support:

For Account Assistance, contact Apple Support. We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum.  Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. Tip: Avoid mentioning about needed account assistance, as you may be told to do this online. So, say that you need assistance with something else, such as "tapping my device is not working"

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.