You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading Google Drive app

Hi, last year I downloaded the Google Drive app and recently it needed an update, so I updated it but then whenever it would finish instead of being done it starts all over again, so I tried waiting for a long time until I already forgot and then the next day it’s still not done, so I tried to uninstall and then install it again but the same thibg happened again until now, what should I do???

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 12:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 5:42 AM

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

3 replies

Sep 16, 2021 12:28 PM in response to lize257

Hi,

I’m not a techie, so when I saw the prompt to use Google Sync, I just clicked on it. 

Unfortunately, the result was that it took all night, and the next day there was a mess. 

My entire desktop is now completely covered with various documents and folders. It’s unreadable. 

Is there any way to undo what was done? 

Thanks in advance.

Lynn

Downloading Google Drive app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.