Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RESET is not working on Watch

How can I fully reset my watch that I cannot connect to with my current phone? I can only assume the watch is still connected to my prior (not working) phone (I hadn't used the watch in a while). I've tried to repair, reset, all options seen in support. nothing responds. The new phone uses the same apple ID so expected the device would have ported over with other items from backup. Device tells me to put the watch on and unlock with my iphone. BUT as stated, that doesn't work. With device on wrist, i cannot get to a any screens, connect to it, not even to attempt to unlock it....NOTHING. With device on charger, i cannot reset it. i tried the combinations, just keep getting "unlock phone". I can only get to power off/emergency screen. I would like to gain access, even if that means a full factory reset.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 6:08 AM

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2021 6:08 AM in response to Bouchakl

From a web browser,sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

Go to Find iPhone.

Click All Devices at the top of the screen.

Click your Apple Watch.

Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.

Click Remove from Account.

RESET is not working on Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.