Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone got stolen is there any way for me to track its using another iPhone

My iPhone 6 Plus got stolen yesterday and I don’t have my receipt that’s my imei code is written in is there any way for me to track my phone location

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 7:42 AM

If you enabled Find My before the phone was stolen you can track it. See the post from joel12mat.

Here’s more information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also, be alert for any messages from “Apple” or “Apple Security” saying your phone has been found, with a link to track it. All such messages are SCAMS to steal your Apple ID so the thief can disable Activation Lock and also steal your data from iCloud. Ignore and delete them, or forward them to reportphishing@apple.com so Apple can take down the bogus sites.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2021 7:42 AM in response to awonusi97

If you enabled Find My before the phone was stolen you can track it. See the post from joel12mat.

Here’s more information→If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also, be alert for any messages from “Apple” or “Apple Security” saying your phone has been found, with a link to track it. All such messages are SCAMS to steal your Apple ID so the thief can disable Activation Lock and also steal your data from iCloud. Ignore and delete them, or forward them to reportphishing@apple.com so Apple can take down the bogus sites.

My iPhone got stolen is there any way for me to track its using another iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.