Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone sending audio to ipad

I use my iPhone XR on speaker a lot. Lately when I make or receive a phone call and tap on the Audio button to enable speaker I also get the option to have the audio go to my iPad. I never enabled this option, I don't want this option, but I can't figure out how to turn it off. Even if my iPad's not turned on the option still shows up. How do I fix that?

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 8:29 AM

Hello bob1191,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that when you tap the Audio button to enable speaker, you are also presented with an option to use your iPad. To disable this feature on your iPad tap Settings > FaceTime, then turn off Calls from iPhone.

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2021 8:29 AM in response to bob1191

Hello bob1191,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that when you tap the Audio button to enable speaker, you are also presented with an option to use your iPad. To disable this feature on your iPad tap Settings > FaceTime, then turn off Calls from iPhone.

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

iphone sending audio to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.