Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can update my apps

i cant update my apps,Pls reply

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 2:02 PM

nilo73 Said:

"How can update my apps: i cant update my apps,Pls reply:"

-------

See if you need to update the iOS first.

How to do so...

A. Verify Compatibility:

What are you looking to update to? Confirm the model of your iPhone? If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS13 and/or iOS14then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

B. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Go Here:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2021 2:02 PM in response to nilo73

nilo73 Said:

"How can update my apps: i cant update my apps,Pls reply:"

-------

See if you need to update the iOS first.

How to do so...

A. Verify Compatibility:

What are you looking to update to? Confirm the model of your iPhone? If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS13 and/or iOS14then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

B. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Go Here:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

How can update my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.