Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 12 pro battery drains very fast

My iphone drains so fast recently. I’ve recently updated to ios 14.7.1 . My battery health became 96%. Any idea what can help?

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2021 3:19 PM

Lithium batteries degrade over time, this is why your battery might not last as long now as when you originally purchased your device. It should reach around 80% after two years. In your case, 96% sounds like it could be normal... how long have you had your device?

You can find out more information about battery, charging and optimising your battery to get the most out of it here

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2021 3:19 PM in response to M-a-d-o

Lithium batteries degrade over time, this is why your battery might not last as long now as when you originally purchased your device. It should reach around 80% after two years. In your case, 96% sounds like it could be normal... how long have you had your device?

You can find out more information about battery, charging and optimising your battery to get the most out of it here

My iphone 12 pro battery drains very fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.