Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing alarm sound for all alarms

How to I change the sound for all alarms in clocks without having to edit each one? I have like 50 alarms and I do not want to change each sound individually!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 2:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 6:20 AM

Hi  keenan163,

With a lot of alarms, we understand wanting to change them all at once.

We’ll be happy to help all we can, it’s going to depend on how the alarm was created. Did you give each of them different sounds, or leave it set for the default sound? 

If you left it set for default, you can easily change them all by changing the default alarm in Settings > Sounds & Haptics. See Change iPhone sounds and vibrations for details.

If you gave some alarms a different sound, then you will need to edit those manually by following the steps in the section “How to edit an alarm” found in the article in your post, How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 6:20 AM in response to keenan163

Hi  keenan163,

With a lot of alarms, we understand wanting to change them all at once.

We’ll be happy to help all we can, it’s going to depend on how the alarm was created. Did you give each of them different sounds, or leave it set for the default sound? 

If you left it set for default, you can easily change them all by changing the default alarm in Settings > Sounds & Haptics. See Change iPhone sounds and vibrations for details.

If you gave some alarms a different sound, then you will need to edit those manually by following the steps in the section “How to edit an alarm” found in the article in your post, How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Changing alarm sound for all alarms

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.