Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel app 2nd1st i heave in trial.

how to cancel app on trial

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 9:35 AM

Hi josfromcaldwell,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's understood that you'd like to cancel an app beef the trial period ends. It appears that you were able to view the article titled How to cancel a subscription from Apple. Did you follow the steps? If so and you didn't see the trial subscription, then take a look at this. If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2021 9:35 AM in response to josfromcaldwell

Hi josfromcaldwell,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's understood that you'd like to cancel an app beef the trial period ends. It appears that you were able to view the article titled How to cancel a subscription from Apple. Did you follow the steps? If so and you didn't see the trial subscription, then take a look at this. If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

Kind regards.

Aug 21, 2021 8:51 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

a cancel trial subscription.

Followed directions found trial subscription.

zthere is no place to cancel trial scription.

if I tap the subscription m it takes me to renew subscription.

Im a little savvy with computers, got my first in 1978. since I have reached 88 i think I still know what I’m doing, but can’t find cancel subscription button. please look. I had 3 options to choose from, I checked all three. Thanks for assist.

How to cancel app 2nd1st i heave in trial.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.