Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug type 211

was looking at my analytics , something I discovered, and something came up with bug type 211 , and something to do with heart pace? Is this something to worry about?

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 12:45 PM

Tell us what they said about error 211

5 replies

Aug 20, 2021 11:35 AM in response to LD150

My phone restarted restarted itself around quarter to 6pm. Which was random. But it turned on once i plugged it in, with full charge. Which prompted me to look at my analytics. This is the only time it’s restarted by itself so seeing the word “ bug” made me worry! * insert laughing emoji* if its nothing to worry about, id be fine. I just wanted to assure myself. Thank you for replying!

Bug type 211

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.