Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset Iphone

Hello Team

I forgot the appleId and Password that I used to configure my Iphone11. So is there a way to reset the iphone without this?

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 10:48 AM

If this phone is actually Activation Locked, you would need to use the Apple ID that was used with it originally in order to restore it. If you are the owner, then you should know this. If you are not the original owner, you would need them to remove their Apple ID from the phone ... otherwise, it will be useless to you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2021 10:48 AM in response to rthakur194

If this phone is actually Activation Locked, you would need to use the Apple ID that was used with it originally in order to restore it. If you are the owner, then you should know this. If you are not the original owner, you would need them to remove their Apple ID from the phone ... otherwise, it will be useless to you.

Aug 20, 2021 10:26 AM in response to rthakur194

No. If you forgot your iPhone's security passcode, then you will have to restore the phone to regain access to it.

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Reset Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.