Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV subscription with I phone purchase.

Can I only use the promotional free Apple Tv on the iPhone, or my smart TV, as well?

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 7:51 PM

Once redeemed, the Apple TV+ subscription offer can be used on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same account that has the subscription.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Read here how to watch on your TV: All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2021 7:51 PM in response to Pierogiboy

Once redeemed, the Apple TV+ subscription offer can be used on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, when signed in with the same account that has the subscription.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Read here how to watch on your TV: All the ways to watch Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

Free Apple TV subscription with I phone purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.