Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime hacked

Appleid used

Hi ,

There is intrusion in my phone. 

My Appleid has been and is still used from criminals. Yesterday, J found my phone switched on and J am sure it was switched off. The mobile data were on. FaceTime was on and J didn’t registered it. J close it. 

This is not the first time. Each time J switched off my phone. And, J always thought : “Perhaps J forgot to switch it off!” But, this time it is sure, there has been an intrusion which is not the first one!

Last time, there was a player who registered to Game Center and used my phone as if he was the owner of the phone and of the mobile phone number. 

Then, J found a phone number which registered his mobile phone as the principal number. Mine disappeared. Then, another mobile phone and mine disappeared again! 

All these intruders registered their phone numberS as principal and as the owners of the Appleid and the mobile phone number.

Please, support me and try to found out what’s going on?

Thanks!

Kind regards, 

Fatima Lakhdar 

Sent from my iPhone

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 8:18 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 21, 2021 9:51 AM in response to PHIPHI1

You might want to consider changing your password and making sure it is a strong one. You can also add 2 Factor Authentication to your account for more security. If the attempts continue, you might want to consider a name change.

Security and your Apple ID.   *

Device and Data Access when Personal Safety is At Risk    -

Checklist: If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts  *

Apple ID Password Change.  -

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication   *

Two Factor Authentification availability.   *

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords.   *

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ    *

FaceTime hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.