Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update to iOS 14.7.1

My iPhone can’t update because it says iOS 14.7.1 failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet. But I am connected. What do I do.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 7:57 AM

Hello chifumnanya,

We see you're having issues getting iOS updated, and we can certainly help out.

For that particular issue, we'd recommend the suggestions in the "If you can’t reach the update server or can’t verify the update" section of this link: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If you continue to run into the same issue after trying multiple networks, and removing the downloaded update and attempting it again, you can also try updating via a computer (macOS or Windows): Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 7:57 AM in response to chifumnanya

Hello chifumnanya,

We see you're having issues getting iOS updated, and we can certainly help out.

For that particular issue, we'd recommend the suggestions in the "If you can’t reach the update server or can’t verify the update" section of this link: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If you continue to run into the same issue after trying multiple networks, and removing the downloaded update and attempting it again, you can also try updating via a computer (macOS or Windows): Update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Take care.

Update to iOS 14.7.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.